Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Resident PITA
16,079 Posts
Fran's no has-been. But, damn, those minis she wore were about the only reason I watched the show back in the day.:D
What notable thing has she done since Spinal Tap?

·
Resident PITA
16,079 Posts

·
Resident PITA
16,079 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,359 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I disagree about the dialects. I have travelled the lower 48 extensively. Picked up some of the local slang and accents, but never have been accused of being a local. You’re native dialect never completely goes away. In the Deep South there are Southrons, Yankees, and Damn Yankees. All are accepted, but there is a difference. Subtle but different.

It’s the same in the Pacific Northwest and the New England states, Especially Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. I suspect the large inner cities like New York and Los Angeles are most likely the same as long as you are from an inner city. If you are rural, you just do not fit.

‘The writer Jean Webster I think got it right.
“Half of the time I don't know what they're talking about; their jokes seem to relate to a past that everyone but me has shared. I'm a foreigner in the world and I don't understand the language.”

·
Super Moderator
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Her moisturizing cream was the wrong PH. It dried out her face
My ex used to get Proper PH and Preperation H mixed up. She didn't have any pimples on her ass, but her face kept shrinking.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts