Fake magazine alert

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by dosanti, May 21, 2008.

1. Deltaboy

Deltaboy Guest

That is sad to hear!

2. JMano

JMano Member

LOL I love how overdramatic the dude is reporting the counterfeit mags. A full investigation on his part, hush hush secret stuff. He's gonna find the dastardly culprit and blog them so bad they'll turn themselves in to the proper authorities to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

That's probably what you get when you try to save a few bucks buying colt mags. If you can't afford Wilson mags...or at the least Chip McCormicks, you have no business purchasing a 1911. It's like buying a horse you can't afford to feed.

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Give the dude a break JMano... The fella was trying to save a few bucks, and ended up getting burned. I'm sure he has learned his lesson. Have you ever tried to save a few dollars and it come back to bite you in the arse? I know I have, and you definitely learn from your mistakes when it hits you hard... in the wallet. ;)

4. JMano

JMano Member

The funny part is the guy who is so upset didn't even buy them. The guy who actually did buy them seemed to not really care.