Family

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Corelogik, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Corelogik

Corelogik Member

You know it occurred to me last night that while normally I take a photo of each new firearm as soon as I get home, I failed to do so when I brought my C9. As a result I haven't yet posted a pic of my C9 here as rules provide.

Please, no one tell the gunny, here it is;

[​IMG]

And the newest member of the family;

[​IMG]

And one of the HP family;

[​IMG]

I just picked the JHP up this afternoon, I've had it for exactly, 4.5 hours.

I will be getting it out to the range this weekend, but so far everything cycles 100% by hand. I know that doesn't mean much, but it's a good start.

Thought I should mention, this is my second HP and my first 45.

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Good picks and good pics... I'm diggin' the inn'r tube grips... I'm waiting to run across an uncle mike's large slip-on grip seen here:
    [​IMG]
    Photo was posted on here, props to the OP of the pic! Awesome guns, the both of you have!

3. Corelogik

Corelogik Member

You know it's interesting, I first tried the inner tube idea because when I bought my KT Sub2k (G19), I noticed the bottom front of the grip would separate slightly. It never caused any problems but it was annoying. I asked around over on KTOG.org and someone suggested it as the inner tube didn't add any bulk to an already "micro" grip.

After the success I had using it on my KT, I quickly adapted it to all of my guns in need a of a little grip assist. I find it perfectly acceptable and totally comfortable. Did I mention that one $5 inner tube did all of my current weapons in need, including the JHP I just got and I still have enough left to do one large gun or maybe two small ones.

4. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I understand, but I'm personally holding out for the run-in with the Uncle Mike's large slip-on... just look at it... it's beautiful! :)

5. Lets face it... Strangerous is just too good to accept a donated piece of inner tube from his pop's and place it on his C9. Nooo he would rather hold out and spend his hard earned Amero's on a piece of rubber with fancy checking and a name on it.

Oh Corelogik,

Congrats man, you have a good selection to choose from. Now all you need is the CF-380 and you will be set. :)

6. Corelogik

Corelogik Member

It is beautiful, but lacking funds due to a recent firearm purchase,.... :)

7. I tried some tennis racket grip slipped on mine. I took it off though. I think I will do that to the 995 though.

8. Love the C9! It is one good looking pistol.