Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that I ordered some stuff from H/P on Monday evening and had them in my mailbox by Thursday afternoon. Fast AND free shipping..... How can you beat that?!?!? :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll confirm that for sure. Ordered 2 mags Saturday evening online, got an order confirmation Sunday, got a shipped message Monday, they were in my rural postbox Wednesday morning......

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Welcome to the forum Icrans, glad to hear that Hi Point is treating you right too.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Welcome to both of you new guys!

Yeah, fast shipping is the name of the game at Hi-Point. They really do rock!

G

·
+10 on the kudos for Hi-Point. Every time I've ordered form them, I've had the goods in 2-3 business days. Also, if you have a question and give them a call, the person on the other end is always friendly, helpful and knowledgable. This is a first class company in every respect.

Two thumbs up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is that 2 newbies at once? Welcome to you both!
Guess so! I gave an old ski/fishing boat to a logger working my property for fire prevention....a couple days later when I saw him he hands me a year-old C9.....to help 'keep the bears away'!! New in the box, now that's a thank you gift if I ever saw one! So of course I had to find this forum, buy a Crosman holster, a bunch of ammo, a couple more magazines... probably join the local private gun club....what else is required of me??!!

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Guess so! I gave an old ski/fishing boat to a logger working my property for fire prevention....a couple days later when I saw him he hands me a year-old C9.....to help 'keep the bears away'!! New in the box, now that's a thank you gift if I ever saw one! So of course I had to find this forum, buy a Crosman holster, a bunch of ammo, a couple more magazines... probably join the local private gun club....what else is required of me??!!
Nothing much...just agree with everything I post and constantly tell everyone how warm, friendly, and wise I am. :wink: :roll:

·
Registered
514 Posts
HI-POINT is the shiznit!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i agree.... :wink:

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the site guys/ or gals! lcrans, that is a heck of a deal!! Crystalship1, is that your dog in your avatar?
Yep... that's my boy Duke. Thanks for the "greetins" everybody!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts