Favorite Bumper Stickers

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Fenix, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Fenix

Fenix Guest

Thought we should have one of these. Here's what I plan on putting on my car :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Interested in what others would put on theirs.[​IMG]

2. After I read the first 5, I thought --

he must drive too *&%$ slow. :mrgreen:

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Fenix, I always do my 5 over-the-limit, I'll take your 5 over since you ain't gonna use 'em. :)

4. Fenix

Fenix Guest

Feel free, I'll see you at the next light anyways 8) And it's not that I drive too slow, everyone here just feels the need to drive 75-80 on a 60 mph highway.

5. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

I drive fast. Really fast. But I never tailgate. I hate tailgaters and have hated tailgaters even before I got thrown into an intersection by some moron who was driving way too close. Before it stopped working I wanted to put a bumper sticker on the ruined trunk of my car that said. "product of tailgating; wanna try?" Looking back it was funny because I am not the biggest person and kindof look like a pansy liberal cappichino drinking thespian. and out comes this huge redneck guy from his pickup truck and I got right up into his face and started yelling at him. This guy was twice as big as me. Now I feel bad about yelling but I still hate tailgaters. I like any anti tailgating bumpersticker.
    [​IMG]

here is one that I could not find

"The closer you get, the slower I go"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Fenix

Fenix Guest

come on, only one other person posts their favorite bumper stickers? come on people, we are waiting. :roll: