Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
roadkill46's comments on the movie Tremors has got me wondering, what is your favorite "man movie"? You know what I mean, the one you watch in your underwear cleaning a rifle while the wife's not around. I'm pretty fond of the original Dawn of the dead. :devilsidesmile:

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
the one you watch in your underwear cleaning a "rifle" while the wife's not around.
I could take that completely wrong, but it would be against the coc/tou... so I shall refrain.

my wife likes all the movies I like.. For me its more of a "when the kids are in bed" and in that case its Boondock Saints..
Movie that never gets old is Out Cold.

·
Registered
850 Posts
The original Dawn of the Dead is one of my favorites of all time and not just man movies so I won't count that one. Starship Troopers is a good one.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I think you can't consider yourself a man until you've seen the following films:

Full Metal Jacket
Christine
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Where the Red Fern Grows
Old Yeller

But the manly man movie... It'd be Heartbreak Ridge, Full Metal Jacket... Porky's... LOL

·
Registered
799 Posts
I love both Dawn of the dead.Also all of Steven Segall's movies.last name spelled wrong.Im actually going to dl the movie with mark walberg again called shooter.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Aliens
The Searchers
The Road Warrior
Terminator I and II
The Little Mermaid

oops, scratch that last one. :embarrassed2:

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Predator
The outlaw josey wales
Terminato 2
The last of he Mohecans
The good the bad and the ugly
Tombstone
The hills have eyes
scareface
the punisher

·
Registered
132 Posts
black hawk down
band of brothers
the great raid
ive seen each one at least 5 times and i always mess with my rifle or hand gun when watching

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Add Blood Diamond to the list of movies to watch... I just did... and MAN, That really happens!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Anything with a lot of VROOM/BOOM/AAAHHH!!!!!

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Fistful of dollars

"Get 3 coffins ready"
"My Mistake, 4 coffins"

also I like Escape from New York

"Snake Pliskin! I heard you were dead"
"I am dead"

·
Registered
308 Posts
I think you can't consider yourself a man until you've seen the following films:

Full Metal Jacket
Christine
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Where the Red Fern Grows
Old Yeller

But the manly man movie... It'd be Heartbreak Ridge, Full Metal Jacket... Porky's... LOL
All are good, the full metal jacket to me is only good in basic, after that it turns it to "B" movie... dont forget platoon, I love that movie

·
Registered
308 Posts
My list in order would be:
Platoon
Patton
Blackhawk Down
Red Dawn
She Wore a Yellow Ribbon
Dirty Dozen
I watch most other war movies about equally the newer WWII movies like band of brothers and saving private ryan are all on my list of must watch once every 6 months or so.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts