Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I am so over Brett's little retirement sham, I hope he falls flat on his ass, I used to be a supporter because I thought he was in it for the love of the game. I don't now...I wish this little game playing clown nothing but failure.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
had he retired in grace and left it be it would have been epic. now he just crapped all over it. just another micheal jordan "retirement"

SW
Totally agree look at the guys from the same era ...Elway, Marino, Kelly, Montana, Bledsoe all seem far above him in the class and grace dept now.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
had he retired in grace and left it be it would have been epic. now he just crapped all over it. just another micheal jordan "retirement"

SW
Totally agree look at the guys from the same era ...Elway, Marino, Kelly, Montana, Bledsoe all seem far above him in the class and grace dept now.
Yeah he should be doing commentary like the rest of them. You forgot Aikman...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts

SW
Same EXACT thing i posted in another forum a few days ago....

I used to support him.....but now....ruined his name.... :cantlook:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
AND he violated the sacred Vikings uniform with his Cheese head attitude. I'll never support the Vikings again.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah but they had the Randy Moss attitude which really wasn't any better, but it probably won't top TO's attitude.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Favre is an idiot - that coming from a Packers fan. I hope he make the 'Queens do terrible this year. I do know many Packer fans that are happy about it though - the season ticket holders. My neighbor has some seats 10 rows up in the endzone and someone offered him $1k per ticket for the Packers/Vikings game. He turned it down because people are paying more haha.

I'm so sick of hearing about Favre. Oh well, NY got rid of a team killer and Minnesota gained one.

By the way, da Vikings and da Bears still suck... :D

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

SW
wait what? Farve is gonna play baseball now?
No I think he is gonna try golf now.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I'd rather he retired than go to one of the most boring sports ever :p

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I dont think anyone really gives 2 shats about Favre anymore, he's a washed up has been who shouldve stayed retired the first time. He WAS a great QB, but I have no respect for him anymore.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.