FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tallbump, Nov 22, 2014.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-arrests-2-men-on-firearms-charges-near-ferguson/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

The FBI arrested two men earlier this week on firearms charges as part of increased law enforcement presence in Ferguson, Missouri, ahead of a grand jury decision in the shooting death of Michael Brown.

Court documents show Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis face charges of making false written statements in connection with a firearms purchase and aiding and abetting. FBI spokeswoman Rebecca Wu told CBS News the suspects were arrested on outstanding warrants.

Court documents show Baldwin and Davis were arrested and charged with the illegal purchase of two Hi-Point .45 ACP pistols.

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I can agree with their choice of handguns!!!
    Maybe they are HPFF members?

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

They can't be all bad, they picked the 45.

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Ok........ So as these ass hats tried to buy explosives, I'm waiting for terrorism charges to be filed..... Bet that don't happen.... Hope you St. Louis boys are stocked up on ammo, looks like this is gonna be a bad one.

5. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Bull I always root for the bull in the fight as the humans gang up on them and cheat.

6. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

They are both New Black Panther members and bought the guns at Cabella's. Wanting to blow up some LEO's.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

7. tallbump

Maybe I am slow today...but I couldn't figure out what the explosives wer ethat they abough, and how did they buy the Hi Points illegally?

8. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

Convicted felons aren't allowed to buy firearms, and that question is on the 4473.

9. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I wonder if they had bought rugers, glocks, sigs, or kimbers, would the news people had listed the brand of gun purchased? Because the brand od gun is irrelevant to the story! The story is 2 THUG felons were able to buy guns from a FFL!

10. Bull

The article didn't say.....

11. tallbump

DIdn't see anythign that said they were felons. Thanks

Ok, that makes me feel better LOL

12. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

How much of this was another FBI setup to make them look like they are actually doing something?

13. Holder will set them free.....Like he did his black panther buddies in Philly...

14. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    The WHOLE FERGUSON Deal is a setup. The LSM (lame stream media) is telling the country one thing, and not-so-Sharpton and Jack(off)son are telling the Ferguson folks another, and I heard Obama had a message for the locals, saying "stay the course" :mad: meaning get ready to riot? "O" is a 2 faced ba$tard if so, as the Feds are the ones militarizing the police in the first place!

Mary, you know how AGXIIK looks at this situation, unless you have not been on SD for a while. I agree with him for the most part.

15. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    But isn't Holder gone, or is that in the future?
    If he's in there, you are right!

16. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Don't forget.... BHO is an activist. Always will be.....

These protesters are his 'brothers and sisters'. Community organiser organizing protests is what he lives for (other than campaigning and hobnobbing with the rich and famous) :rolleyes:

17. Bull

Where's all the public outrage?.... Two members of a terror organization are foiled in their plot to kill people, with the attempted purchase of explosives also....... Sounds like there's a good chance these two muslim terrorists weren't acting in their own. White militia groups show up in the Bundy incident, they're labeled as such...... Black militants but guns illegally with the express purpose of harming/killing leos, my money says nothing gets tied to them. It'll be excused by the same people screaming at the police that they're gonna rape their wives, kill her, kill their kids, and then kill them. And they wonder why the police refuse to wear name tags....

18. Nothing to see here, move along...

19. Bull

ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1416750306.755067.jpg ..................