Fed gun control

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by perotter, Jul 7, 2015.

1. It seems that big government can't control their workers or their guns. Then there are those who wonder why people don't trust the government.

But then maybe there is more to this story of how this gun was there. :foilhat:

"The shooting death of a San Francisco woman had already fueled a fresh round of fierce debate over U.S. immigration policies. Now a new detail in the investigation adds another dimension to the discussion.The gun used in the killing of Kate Steinle belonged to a federal agent, a source with knowledge of the investigation said.

It wasn't immediately clear what federal agency the gun was tied to, how it ended up in the hands of the alleged shooter or whether the revelation about where the weapon came from would affect the case.

"It doesn't in terms of charging this defendant," CNN legal analyst Danny Cevallos said, "but it may mean that somebody else is going to be on the hook, and soon.""

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/san-francisco-killing/

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Someone got some 'splainin to do

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

There's the answer. Ban federal agents.

4. ekim

ekim Member

At least take their guns away so they don't fall into the wrong hands and get more American citizens killed!

5. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    You should have heard Hillary, this morning. She commented on it by saying that "the city made a mistake." Now, the narrative is going to shift toward blaming sanctuary cities in order to deflect the discussion away from the broader issue of poor enforcement at the border and lack of deportations, in the first place.

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    That is still a positive shift, making this country less attractive to illegals.
    At least the ones who are here looking to misbehave badly... ;)

7. Bull

I hope the sanctuary cities throw the administration pushing this under the bus too....... Although I think he's a piss poor candidate, it's sure hard to criticize Trumps illegal immigrants speech now, isn't it?

8. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    This certainly did lend a lot of credence to what he had to say. Yes, he is a horrible candidate, but I hope that he can break the ice on the subject of illegal immigration and spur some more candid discussion about it. Sometimes, when everyone is afraid of being called intolerant, all it takes is for one person to simply speak the truth, no matter how unpleasant it is, and the rest of the people will find courage.

Citizens come first, and it is time that policy makers realized that. It means that only the highest quality immigrants should be allowed in, and those who are here must enter legally.

9. lsi1

lsi1 Member

this is why you leave your gun in the holster when you poop.

10. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the possibility of a false flag operation.....

* tips foil hat *

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

It was IMMEDIATELY clear to me. Federal Agencies have pretty stringent rules concerning their firearms and Illegal Aliens can't get guns through legal means anyway. It was INSTANTLY clear to me that the gun must have been stolen.

Thus it was with absolutely zero shock that the next story I heard about the source of the firearm was that it had been stolen from a car:
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...ion-Immigration-Debate-Steinle-312139981.html

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

12. undeRGRound

INDY
    :rolleyes:
    1 murder does not equal a False Flag
    1 side (repubix) decrying an event does not equal a False Flag
    Limited LSM (lame-stream media) coverage does not equal a False Flag

Turn in your :foilhat: Mister!!!

:rofl: :D

13. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    What the hell is that????

14. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

So try him for involuntary manslaughter and jail him for ten years, Then deport him again.

The pistol was a personal weapon for the Federal Agent and stolen from his personal vehicle.

eldar

15. SWAGA

A Glock.......

16. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I was thinking "Jimenez?" but your "Glock" reply is way funnier.

Well played.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

17. SWAGA

18. undeRGRound

INDY
    This has risen above the level of "mod humor" :D

19. Bull

Multiple violent felony convictions, multiple deportations..... Jail?.... Nah, trip to Ol' sparky for him.

20. SWAGA

The guy allegedly has the mind of a child. He dropped out of second grade and is contradicting himself in press and LE interviews.
    This morning on the news they were discussing the option of him being declared incompetent to stand trial.