FEEDBACK

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by PrimalSeal, Oct 15, 2007.

1. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

You guys know the rules already, if not, we'll work on getting them posted again.

2. Ridge

Ridge Well-Known Member

ronco52

He purchased my laser and compensator, and was very expedient with sending the funds to me! Also sounds like he has some interesting plans for the assy. :)

3. ronco52

ronco52 Well-Known Member

Ridge is good to go!

He had good photos of his items, was in contact with me all the way.
    Now I am a happy owner of Compensator and a laser.
    Could not get any better than that.

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

sOB3

Man of his word, products were as advertised. Deal with confidence with him.

5. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Dave, at Milsurpstuff.com: Very good guy to deal with, even going out of his way to help me out on my project. Dave, got the stuff this wednesday! I still am looking at that BUIS you have for ARs...so expect some more bidness from me! :)

6. Stonebridge & Milehile FTF Transaction

Wrapped up the sale of a 995 with Milehile yesterday. He really went the extra mile(s) to see the transaction through. Had some headaches on my end but he made it work anyway. Excellent communication and a really great guy to meet and chat with.

http://hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=414

Thanks Chris!

-'bridge

7. NeWcS

NeWcS Guest

***stonebridge***

Got the bi-pod. Very nice!!!!!!

-Jay

8. Milehile

Milehile Guest

Re: Stonebridge & Milehile FTF Transaction

Thanks man. It was a pleasure. You were pretty cool to talk to yourself. Have you gotten any add-ons for it yet?

9. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

Looks like we'll need to retrieve the rules or I'll have to re-type them again. This is for TRANSACTIONS only. If you bought something or sold something then it qualifies. If you did a trade, then yes it qualifies. Things given or received do not. The point of this is to make it known that a particular member paid on time or shipped on time. State what you have to say about a particular member then move on. This must be a efficient thread with no BSing in it.

10. NeWcS

NeWcS Guest

Sorry.

You can delete my post

-Jay

11. Shaner, got the item quickly and well packed (mossberg 500 pistol grip and screw stuff).

Very pleased.

12. hpman

hpman Guest

13. PrimalSeal

PrimalSeal Well-Known Member

14. panoz77

panoz77 Member

A+ ibreevesii

+1 for lbreevesii on a trade for some strippers.

15. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Oh yeah, +1 and A+ for krnel on the shroud from pay it forward

I consider the pay it forward a trade since you have to offer something to receive something (i.e. trades qualify), shipping was fast.

16. Taurus357

Taurus357 Well-Known Member

17. +1 for panoz77. Got fletchetes and tubes.

18. patriot2980

patriot2980 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to do a little bragging on Benny249 and his site:
    http://www.milsurpstuff.com/ .
    I purchased some items from him this past week and he went well out of his way to help me. Great guy and great service.
    Thanks again man!

19. elguapo

elguapo Guest