Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

FEEDBACK

34K views 501 replies 154 participants last post by  ajole 
#1 ·
You guys know the rules already, if not, we'll work on getting them posted again.

#2 ·
ronco52

He purchased my laser and compensator, and was very expedient with sending the funds to me! Also sounds like he has some interesting plans for the assy. :)

G
#5 ·
Dave, at Milsurpstuff.com: Very good guy to deal with, even going out of his way to help me out on my project. Dave, got the stuff this wednesday! I still am looking at that BUIS you have for ARs...so expect some more bidness from me! :)

#6 ·
Stonebridge & Milehile FTF Transaction

Wrapped up the sale of a 995 with Milehile yesterday. He really went the extra mile(s) to see the transaction through. Had some headaches on my end but he made it work anyway. Excellent communication and a really great guy to meet and chat with.

http://hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=414

Thanks Chris!

-'bridge

G
#8 ·
Re: Stonebridge & Milehile FTF Transaction

Wrapped up the sale of a 995 with Milehile yesterday. He really went the extra mile(s) to see the transaction through. Had some headaches on my end but he made it work anyway. Excellent communication and a really great guy to meet and chat with.

http://hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=414

Thanks Chris!

-'bridge
Thanks man. It was a pleasure. You were pretty cool to talk to yourself. Have you gotten any add-ons for it yet?

#9 ·
Looks like we'll need to retrieve the rules or I'll have to re-type them again. This is for TRANSACTIONS only. If you bought something or sold something then it qualifies. If you did a trade, then yes it qualifies. Things given or received do not. The point of this is to make it known that a particular member paid on time or shipped on time. State what you have to say about a particular member then move on. This must be a efficient thread with no BSing in it.

#13 ·
#16 ·
Looks like we'll need to retrieve the rules or I'll have to re-type them again. This is for TRANSACTIONS only. If you bought something or sold something then it qualifies. If you did a trade, then yes it qualifies. Things given or received do not. The point of this is to make it known that a particular member paid on time or shipped on time. State what you have to say about a particular member then move on. This must be a efficient thread with no BSing in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.