Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am have problems either with my 10rd mags or my gun? If i have 10 rounds in my mags they wont let the bolt close but if i have 9 in there in closes, also ive had problems with stovepiping lately any ideas?

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Check your firing pin.I had the same problem and it required a firing pin straightening. (I'll bet i spelled that wrong).

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Dirtdiver, do check your firing pin. Also, you do not want to be putting in a loaded magazine with the breach open. That's how the firing pin can get bent.

Also, have you kept the Mags loaded for at least a week? This helps to break in the spring.

G

·
Dirtdiver, do check your firing pin. Also, you do not want to be......... That's how the firing pin can get bent.
Soimething I have wanted to ask, Is that problem particular to the 995 or does that go for the 4095 also? I was slapping them home in the 4095 with the bolt open then remembered this problem, but when I looked there was allways a lil clearence between the pin the the top round.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Dirtdiver, do check your firing pin. Also, you do not want to be......... That's how the firing pin can get bent.
Soimething I have wanted to ask, Is that problem particular to the 995 or does that go for the 4095 also? I was slapping them home in the 4095 with the bolt open then remembered this problem, but when I looked there was allways a lil clearence between the pin the the top round.
Seems to be only a 995 thing because of the sloppy fit of the mag in the well.
I wouldn't worry about the 4095 since it uses the wide mag base.

G

·
WHEEEEE!!!!!!

Im thinking this is maybe why they didnt give it the bolt hold open on last shot?

Im thinking if the 4095 had a thumb slide release........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.