Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Very cool pickup, that price is almost unbelievable.

If you guys all hate the colors so much, duracoat (wasn't there a bunch of posts on KTOG about dying/painting??)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I actually like that shade of blue, then again blue is my favorite color.
Thats cause I am a real fancy boy :D

What state are you in? that seems like a really good price.
What caliber is that?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually like that shade of blue, then again blue is my favorite color.
Thats cause I am a real fancy boy :D

What state are you in? that seems like a really good price.
What caliber is that?
It's used but hardly used, I'm in ohio and the P32 is in .32acp. It was the second day of the show and I am surprised no one snatched it up at that price.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Wow... that is almost the exact shade of blue that the training "dummy" guns I have seen are. I'll give you twenty bucks if, God forbid, you ever have to draw it on someone, you will say "Freeze or I'll Smurf you!"

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow... that is almost the exact shade of blue that the training "dummy" guns I have seen are. I'll give you twenty bucks if, God forbid, you ever have to draw it on someone, you will say "Freeze or I'll Smurf you!"
the bad guy, distracted by the color....."awe...what a cute little blue"...BANG....BANG.....BANG!!!! Me..."I'm sorry, your were saying..."

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
$150? Great score! I posted recently about pricing in my area (Hi Point .45 for $450). New prices seem in line here, but apparently many believe value increases when something's used, so I'm jealous of your deal whatever the color!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.