Feeling the need !!!!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by ratchet1957, Jan 1, 2015.

1. To have a winter shootout (Meet and Greet ) This would be a mid to central Ohio at Ohio Valley Outdoors if enough people are interested I will call and reserve some of the ranges for us ! I did this once before and only Buckeye Dave and his Mrs. showed up and we had a good time !

Maybe we could arrange to get together either before or after we get done shooting and meet up to have a lunch somewhere and tell war stories lol !!

I have spent the last 2 years recovering from one surgery or other that has kept me from the range and I am itching to try out the Remington Nylon .22 a friend of mine gave me !! I shot a tube of shells in my backyard just to check it out and the sights on it are great and my Hi Points need the dust shaken off of them also lol !!

Let me know if any of you would want to meetup in Lancaster and I will get the ball rolling ???

2. We would be up for it as long as the weather will cooperate!

3. I hope the weather holds out also ! I have become a hermit and hardly ever get out of the house , I am not on a pool team any more and havnt played since I came back from the 2011 APA National Championship that Aug. pool used to be my excuse to get out of the house , My team broke up and all the other teams seem to be full so they dont need an old fart like me any ways lol

And all the surgeries I have had in the last 2 years made it impossible to shoot anything including pool and guns lol I have been picking up a box of .22 whenever I can find it and also have some 9mm and 45acp collecting dust and are begging to get used !!