Ferguson

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by monsterdawg, Aug 9, 2015.

1. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

It's the one year anniversary of the Mike Brown shooting. Protesters are blocking West Florissant and have looted a beauty supply store. The police are standing in a parking lot and the protesters are getting closer to police, about 6' away. Police just started putting on helmets with face shields.
    Could get interesting again!

2. fzrspirit

fzrspirit Member

MO
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015

3. fzrspirit

fzrspirit Member

MO
    Now shots fired on the stream. West Florissant

4. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Until blacks take responsibility for THEIR OWN LIVES I have no pity for them. They bring this on themselves! They buy into the gangster culture, don't finish school, then complain they are poor...

5. talon

talon the banned wagon

Just mow the lowlife pieces of $h!t down. Plain and simple. Worthless degenerates.

6. I forget, tell me again why we are honoring this Thug?

Now in the news is about another unarmed football player being killed by the police, and on FILM you see him, trespassing, causing property damage, and breaking and entering.... for no good reason. I just don't get it??????

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  7. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

That's because his great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was a slave that was originally sold to the slave owner by a black man named Johnson. He was then owned by every white man that ever lived...including half dozen presidents, that's why. Geez, thought everyone knew that. :rolleyes:

Now, after learning that, don't you feel sorry for him and forgive his poor unfortunate mourners that have destroyed their own neighborhoods in retaliation?:foilhat:

8. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    I missed it. Think we can get them to do it again next year? More fun than Mardi Gras.

9. ekim

ekim Member

Better question, do you think we can stop them from doing it again, or even try? :rofl:

10. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

(Just to play along)

If we try, we're racist. If we succeed in stopping them, white privilege put them down and buried the truth. If we fail, even white privilege can't bury the truth.

If we don't try, it's because black lives matter, the truth will prevail, and whitey is scared of black people.

So in summation; black lives matter, screw white privilege, you're all racist, kill whitey!

11. It is scary sometimes when the "joke" answer is the "real" answer to a question....:eek:

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Oddly enough, the few black people that come out here seem to get jobs, go to work, and do just fine.

Guess it's hard to develop a mob mentality with only 5 or 6 people. Also hard to gripe about being kept down when you earn $20 an hour sweating alongside the white guys who are making the same wages.

13. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

What a bunch of stupid phuks....

Black lives don't really matter to them, if they did, then there wouldn't be so many of them killing their own babies before they are even born!

14. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Ask and ye shall receive. Happened yesterday. Turn on the news and there ya go. If I can be of any further assistance please let me know :D

15. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

If we did, they would go to one of our neighborhoods next. I'd rather they destroy their own. That is of course unless the Gov decides to rebuild their hoods with new up to date housing, and you guessed it, using our tax dollars. In that case, I would reconsider.:rofl:

16. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Truisms...designed to amaze ;)

17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Now THAT'S a good idea.

We can bus the mobs out to trailer parks, turn them loose, let them tear crap up, and then declare a state of emergency, get federal funding for building apartment buildings there to house the poor displaced citizens victimized by the unrest.

Win-win, right?:p

18. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Hey Hermitt, love your Daisy BB gun signature statement. I first saw that ad about a hundred years ago seems like. Laugh every time I see it. How freakin true. :rofl: Of course if you did it now you'd go to prison. :(