Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing all the horror stories, I wasn't expecting to get my paperwork any time soon, as I only submitted the request about 3 - 4 weeks ago, but sure enough the paperwork is in today! I'll be shooting that off ASAP to be sure. Hopefully the luck will continue and it will all be processed in a reasonable amount of time!

·
Registered
870 Posts
During the week of January 5th, I requested the forms. They still have not arrived! I went to the local BATF office and picked up the forms.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sent my request in on 6 Feb.
On 7 March called and asked about the forms, and was told that it "looked like it would be about 2 weeks" until I got them.

Hopefully, that means by this weekend.

-Sifrid

·
Registered
39 Posts
"Sent my request in on 6 Feb.
On 7 March called and asked about the forms, and was told that it "looked like it would be about 2 weeks" until I got them."

Did you call a local office or a national one?

If national can I please have the number.

Thanks!

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
I got mine the other day and got it filled out and sent in...now just wating patiently....well maybe not so patiently.

On the subject of picking the forms up at your local office, call first. Here in KC they didn't have the forms on hand.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I called the office closet to my work in VA and they said sure come on bye.
Funny thing is that day in the mail was my forms that I had requested weeks ago.

Yes, yesterday was a great day.
Picked up my S&W 38 spl and got my forms. :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Got my paperwork in the mail yesterday.
Completed it, took his copy to local Police Chief and mailed in ATF's part today.

I realize that it may vary a lot, but anyone have any idea of average turnaround time?

Thanks!

-Sifrid

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.