1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Holy crap.. Gun's bigger than the boy!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
A huge +1, gotta start 'em young! BTW, in case you've got a daughter, don't let the little lady feel left out:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Uh....I don't think spreading white frosting on his face is gonna work. Michael Jackson went through a lot more than that to turn white....and then look at how he turned out. Best to just leave the poor kid be. He's well protected though, fer sure!

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uh....I don't think spreading white frosting on his face is gonna work. Michael Jackson went through a lot more than that to turn white....and then look at how he turned out. Best to just leave the poor kid be. He's well protected though, fer sure!
well actually i took the picture right after i smashed a banana cream pie in his face.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
well actually i took the picture right after i smashed a banana cream pie in his face.
And he didnt kill you right where you stood?

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And he didnt kill you right where you stood?
he drew down, but i promised to change my ways and never do drugs again. he let me out of the house and called the cops.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
:D :blink: :brow: No Comment......LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts