Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the original shroud so I modified it to work with the new ATI stock and retain the sights. how does it look. If anyone is interested I will walk u thru it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I like the origanal sights and the shroud so I kept them all, thanks
Just need the new charging handle and the trigger from bushman, then some tactical stuff like laser and light and it should be a real nice lookin piece :cool2:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like that concept, but not sure if I like look of the original part. I thought about putting a barrel shroud between the end of my ATI stock ant the sight. I want to keep my sight at the end of the barrel. Here's my carbine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking about the brrel shroud idea before I did this but couldn't figure out how to keep the front sights, yours looks great. You may be able to get a barrel shroud, shorten it and retain the sights. Good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that looks great! My son just scored a 995 at at gun shop for $165. had the ATI installed and man what a differance. now I want one.
Good price, was it in good shaape mechanically? Can't beat these guns for the price and there is sooo much you can do to make them tactical. I just added the front rails.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like that concept, but not sure if I like look of the original part. I thought about putting a barrel shroud between the end of my ATI stock ant the sight. I want to keep my sight at the end of the barrel. Here's my carbine.

Is that a muzzle break on the barrel?

·
Registered
75 Posts

Is that a muzzle break on the barrel?
Yes. I just slid it on the tip and tightened it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Could you tell me where you got it, I may want to add that as it finishes of the barrel nicely

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.