Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wll its official i finally got a 995 and i think i walked into a good deal so tell me if i'm wrong..i walked in to the pawnshop and my cousin was there he tells me they have a 995 so i got to take a gander at it and to my suprise it already has the ATI stock a barska red dot site and has 2 clips with it..so i was chomping at the bit by this time..when the owner came over and handed me the carbine i finally saw the price tag and knew it was coming home.. i walked out just a bit lighter in the wallet $299 for the carbine and 2 boxes of CCI Blazer ammo.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
due to latest buying pressures the base price of the 995's around here are in the $250 range...(just found this out this morning)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just walked by a new 995 yesterday, still marked at $199. I almost bought it out of fear that they may become scare or go up in price. I talked myself out of it because i know I will want a 4595 or a new 995 when the new stocks come out!

Hope I don't regret it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.