Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much debating I purchased a HP C9 on Aug. 8th. Finally made it to my son's where he has a shooting range on Saturday. We shot over a 100 rounds through it with no jams including a clip of hollow points with no problems.
The only thing that I and my son decided is that the trigger pull was much too heavy with a lot of creep.
This seemed to affect the accurancy of our shooting.
So I called Hi Point and they said to sent it to them and they would rework the trigger and lighten the trigger pull. :D I never got that kind of service for my Taurus PT99 when the trigger needed some repair.
My son really liked the C9, he said he wasn't sure why he brought the Glock 19 he has. I have a feeling he will be getting a C9 real soon. 8)

Ron

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the "Welcomes". I was just notified from UPS that the package was delivered to Beemiller Inc.
I am anxious to see how fast it is returned to me. I will post an update as to the trigger pull and creep to see how much better it will be after the Hi-Point rework.

·
Village Amadan
591 Posts
:welcome: Ron! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the work done and the speed with which it is accomplished! They do a fine job!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts