FINALLY got my trigger

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Vermonter, May 18, 2020.

1. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Didn't have to beg. Was "forced" to touch them, so I knew how great they felt.

undeRGRound likes this.
  2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    But we DO have something to replace it with. UPS delivers daily. Fed Ex does too, in places where it doesn’t suck. They also deal with international mail. The agreements and rules across borders don’t have to change.

And the rest of that wasn’t aimed at you, it was in general response to the folks pointing out the oddity of mail moving all over. Educators look for those chances to address underlying misundertandings in one fell swoop. Sometimes the smart kids have to sit through the lectures so the dumb kids can catch up.

fatal-bert33 likes this.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

And either one of those are ready to run 143 billion pieces of mail to 160 million addresses with 35,000 brick and mortar locations and 500,000 employees on less than $71 billion dollars a year?

OldOutlaw and Rerun like this.
  4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Begging the Question is what she was doing... to illicit a response. :lol:

So they did feel great? Like nearly real? :eek:

5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Does it really matter?

undeRGRound likes this.
  6. undeRGRound

INDY
    NOPE!

NOPE.gif

7. ratchowmein

ratchowmein Member

I also was “forced” into touching my first breasts.
    I feel your pain, as Bill would say.
    When I was a 13 year old naïve cat olic altar boy, there were two girls from our gang that I grew up with and hung with from around my block. They would ride bikes, climb trees, or just explore stuff like the guys. But one of them, an Italian girl, seem to just bloom overnight. The talk of our group was that she was stuffing with toilet paper. So anyway the three of us were hanging out down by the creek taking and one thing led to another in the conversation, and I was designated to be the one to find out if she was real or not. So we disappeared into the reeds for a few minutes to verify her anatomy. I suppose the theory was for me to go back to the gang and say Yep it’s all real guys.
    They were beautiful, and it was over too fast for me to fully appreciate.
    I’ve re imagined those few minutes numerous times over the years and what I would’ve done differently.

SWAGA likes this.
  8. undeRGRound

INDY
    HPFF Thread Drift...

starts with triggers and USPS inadequacies and veers off to first boobies :D

retread likes this.