Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being laid off since october , I was finally able to pick up a h-p 9mm at vances in columbus, ohio. I had to use my severance pay, (another Ohio factory closing) and that is the one thing i was determined I was going to get.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
had a friend go to Vances and he said there was 73 ahead of him to buy guns they stuck it out and was there well after hrs. to get their gun. Good luck and have fun with you new toys guys

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was about 12th in line, they were all out of ammo for the .38 and only 27 boxes of of 9mm left in the store. That was all gone by the time I walked out the door.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought the .45 at my gun shop in west texas Friday.
Bought 300 rounds to go with it and headed out to the range.
I was impressed by how accurate it is right out of the box. No problems to report and a lot of fun to shoot.

Then I came home and looked at some forums. Boy, what a slamfest. Lots of terrible reviews by folks who clearly have never shot one. No 'crummy' pistol puts 300 rounds in the center of the target (every time). Seeing is believing.

this gun is the best value going.

·
Registered
88 Posts
We need to make a game call that when blown says "YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR LIFE TO IT" and "ISN'T YOUR FAMILY'S LIFE WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY" to attract 1911 salesmen at gun shows. Once they are all in one spot, it will be easy to avoid their sniveling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.