Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
wow.. you could actually carry that concealed with that holster.. how is it weight wise?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love my Fobus I carry with it a lot,I also have a inwb I bought on ebay that works well in warm weather as well
I am six, one 210lbs and can carry the c9 concealed very easy as for the weight of the c9-with a good belt its not a problem for me

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks good man. Glad you were finally able to get the holster. Don't carry mine in it concealed to much but it works great for the range and when I am in the woods etc.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
what's the style/model # for that holster. i'm thinking to get one myself too. if you can post a link will be even better. thanks.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks nice, i've been thining about getting one, but i'm hesitant. how sturdy is it? i ask because i saw this.

i know the fobus isn't kydex, but i still worry that it might still break.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Don't the fobus holsters use steel rivets to prevent easy breakage? I am curious because I have been looking at Fobus holsters for awhile.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I have a Fobus holster for my Makarov that I can't find since I moved. It's been hacking me off that I can't find it. I like to carry the Mak, but I like the Fobus better than the IWB that I have for it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I love my Fobus for my C9. I don't have a CCW, but can open cary when fishing. It's comfortable and secure.

Gary

·
Registered
315 Posts
Since the FOBUS for the HP C9 does not have "resistant adjustment screws", do any of you find it hard to withdraw? OR does it need to be broken in and become easier?
OR do newer models for the HP C9 now have the screws???
Thank you,
FOBUS HP C9 purchaser who has not used his since bought :oops: .

·
Registered
302 Posts
Mine does not have the screws, but with practice, finding the perfect angle for the draw becomes pretty natural. Or at least it did for me.
Good luck.

Gary

·
Registered
262 Posts
I just scored a Fobus new on Ebay.

$13.98 shipped, you just have to shop and be patient. I found an auction that nobody else bidded on and scored it at 7.99 plus 5.99 shipping,

That was about $13 less than my local gun shop.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts