Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time at the range with my JCP .40,1st 10 rds remington umc-no issues,next 20 rds wolf no issues,next 10 rds wolf FTF 1st rd-nose down jam,I took mag out and reseated and reinserted still ftf,I tried taking 1 rd out at a time and still ftf 1st rd.Then I Shot 20 rds. remington with no issues,tried wolf again,next 10 rds no issues,then the next 10 rds ftf 1st rd.Put wolf's aside and went through another 50 rds. of remington with no issues.I don't think I'll be buying anymore wolf.Other than that I LOVE how this gun shoots,and to my surprise one of the range officials told me he just bought I HiPoint,he didn't say which one though.This is a private range that's open to the public 2 sunday's a month.Here's a couple of my targets from about 30ft.I didn't think it was too bad,especially for not shooting a handgun for about 10yrs.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not too bad, you'll tighten up the more you shoot it, I don't shoot Wolf either and WWB is hit or miss.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Grats on the JCP! I've got one too. I've fed mine WWB quite a bit without an issue. I will say that I keep my mag loaded at all times so breaking it it might be why I've had pretty much flawless performance.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
My HP .40 doesn't like Wolf either, so don't feel bad. I just want to know how it likes the 175 grain LSWC that I'm about to cast up for it. Should be interesting.

Great shooting dude, and welcome to the addiction! ;)

G

·
That's pretty good shooting for the first time. Mine were not even on paper the first few rounds. Once I got used to it --- look out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.