Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a .380 in stock within 200 miles of my home. Then i go to different store to get some ammo(cuz where i bought the gun was out) and they are out of everything but .45 ACP. Wally World is even out.

The gods must be angry, lol

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Wally world never has 380 ammo anytime I'm there, you're lucky to find it at bass pro too, pretty much have to get it at the gun shop to find it.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, i found some .380 at Scheels, but i don't like buying anything gun-related there. They are truly gun snobs. I asked the gun guy once when they might be carrying Hi-Point guns, and he told me that "Mr. Scheel himself makes those decisions, and he thinks Hi-Point has a bad name, so he won't carry them right now."
Now normally this is where i would walk away and never go back, but i couldn't resist telling him this: "So, Mr. Scheel is ok with selling genuine German Lugers, and Walthers with a swastika stamped on them (in the collector case, but for sale), but won't sell a US made firearm because it's price point suggests it is a SNS? ISn't that a bit hippocrytical?" To which the guy could only stare at me with that deer in the headlights look, and i thoroughly enjoy going in there just to watch the guy squirm. Great fun!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well, i found some .380 at Scheels, but i don't like buying anything gun-related there. They are truly gun snobs. I asked the gun guy once when they might be carrying Hi-Point guns, and he told me that "Mr. Scheel himself makes those decisions, and he thinks Hi-Point has a bad name, so he won't carry them right now."
Now normally this is where i would walk away and never go back, but i couldn't resist telling him this: "So, Mr. Scheel is ok with selling genuine German Lugers, and Walthers with a swastika stamped on them (in the collector case, but for sale), but won't sell a US made firearm because it's price point suggests it is a SNS? ISn't that a bit hippocrytical?" To which the guy could only stare at me with that deer in the headlights look, and i thoroughly enjoy going in there just to watch the guy squirm. Great fun!
+1

Outstanding, Mr Boom :angel:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts