Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a .380 in stock within 200 miles of my home. Then i go to different store to get some ammo(cuz where i bought the gun was out) and they are out of everything but .45 ACP. Wally World is even out.

The gods must be angry, lol

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, i found some .380 at Scheels, but i don't like buying anything gun-related there. They are truly gun snobs. I asked the gun guy once when they might be carrying Hi-Point guns, and he told me that "Mr. Scheel himself makes those decisions, and he thinks Hi-Point has a bad name, so he won't carry them right now."
Now normally this is where i would walk away and never go back, but i couldn't resist telling him this: "So, Mr. Scheel is ok with selling genuine German Lugers, and Walthers with a swastika stamped on them (in the collector case, but for sale), but won't sell a US made firearm because it's price point suggests it is a SNS? ISn't that a bit hippocrytical?" To which the guy could only stare at me with that deer in the headlights look, and i thoroughly enjoy going in there just to watch the guy squirm. Great fun!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well, i found some .380 at Scheels, but i don't like buying anything gun-related there. They are truly gun snobs. I asked the gun guy once when they might be carrying Hi-Point guns, and he told me that "Mr. Scheel himself makes those decisions, and he thinks Hi-Point has a bad name, so he won't carry them right now."
Now normally this is where i would walk away and never go back, but i couldn't resist telling him this: "So, Mr. Scheel is ok with selling genuine German Lugers, and Walthers with a swastika stamped on them (in the collector case, but for sale), but won't sell a US made firearm because it's price point suggests it is a SNS? ISn't that a bit hippocrytical?" To which the guy could only stare at me with that deer in the headlights look, and i thoroughly enjoy going in there just to watch the guy squirm. Great fun!
+1

Outstanding, Mr Boom :angel:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts