Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have talked with 3 or 4 dealers here in NW Illinois and everyone is back ordered on the HP C 9
I want to pick one up now
anyone know of a shop that has them in stock?

The Mailman

·
Registered
850 Posts
There are a couple on gunbroker but they're a little on the pricey side. They're buy it now for $169 but shipping is $40 and then there's the transfer fee on top of that.

G

·
Crumb - I saw at least 3 at the gunshow last weekend. If I would have know I would have picked one up and had a FFL friend of mine ship it your way. I think the ones that I saw were @ $145. You should check any gun shows in your area - you might get lucky.

·
Long Arm of the Law
630 Posts
Going to gun show this week-end. The last two shows I went to had few HP's at all. What was there was new and priced even higher than I have seen on any of the gun auction sites on Internet. I picked up a HP 45 and a 9 two weeks ago on line. Paid $125 and $126, used but about 98% condition.

Have to just keep looking if a slightly used one will do, might get lucky.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Live in Rock Falls
Thanks

Mailman
no luck with my bro in IL man. he tried galesburg/kewanee/monmouth...that whole area. you man want to try peoria, and rockford....or the quad cities. lemme know how that works out for you, he's thinking of getting one for himself if he can find one.

nick

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got 1 this morning
shipped today
will be in tomorrow
HP 9mmc

arms and ammo
1-866-727-1401

they said they had recieved a case of them a few days ago
no extra mag's though - yet

the Mailman

G

·
There is a store in the next town to me that I went to this weekend - they had a few boxes of 380s, C9s, and a couple .45s. Price was not as good as what I have seen other places. Picked up a nice 38 snubbie while I was in that town so I guess the trip was not a total wash.

·
Registered
476 Posts
They have a few c9's and a cp comp on auctonarms.com for good prices ..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts