FireFox Doesn't Like HPFF?

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Jan 31, 2016.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

When I go to open a new tab HPFF is never listed in the tiles of frequently visited sites. Glock,kRapTek,AKfiles SW etc. Is FireFox racist? I have it bookmarked. Even things that aren't bookmarked show up :eek:

2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Works fine for me but remember you also break your guns. Did you by chance walk by the tower with your special hat on again? :-D

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

The big galvanized one with the tiny little antennae just to listen to me? Nope I had my hat on!

Now there is that 25ft TV antennae right outside my window...............:eek:

4. moona11

Do you see blinking lights around? If ya do its Mole

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

It used to show up as an empty box with no graphics. It did say HPFF :(

6. moona11

The blinking lights :-D ??

7. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Same with my Firefox.

8. moona11

It's the NSA trying to block you. :foilhat::foilhat:

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

I'm still trottin with XP on a 10yo Dell. Don't know if palemoon would support it. Really it isn't a big deal. I would like to know why. If I could quit buying ammo and guns I could get a new computer.................who said that? :eek:

10. I turned off those tiles, I don't need them to navigate to HPFF. Once I visit a site once I only have to type a few letters, in the case of HPFF just H. If I want Hulu I type H-U. You can put a shortcut on your desktop for urls, I have one for Remoku, and Plex.

Go to HPFF then reduce size to show desktop, select the url in the address bar and drag it to desktop. You now have a shortcut, but it will open in your default browser. If you want a specific browser you will need to write a batch file.

On my wife's computer I have shortcuts for all her websites. That way she does not have to waste time to have a home page open, and then navigate to her site. She simply clicks on the shortcut and the page opens.

If you are on Linux it is a little more difficult, then you would have to write a script for the shortcut.