Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

First Time Hi-Point Owner - Long Time Gun Owner

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  moona11 
Hello,
My name is Chris and I'm a firearms instructor in Minnesota, I mostly do permit to carry classes (or concealed carry classes depending on the state). :)

I've own guns of some type or another most of my life, mostly a shotgun guy but love my handguns and rifles as well. My last interest brought me to Hi-Point, I wanted a fun, reliable, and accurate rifle but didn't really want to add another caliber to stock up on, enter the 995TS 9mm carbine.

Very happy with this rifle choice so far and have already ordered a Fab Defense PTK angled foregrip for it, I'm hoping the storage compartment inside is large enough to hold the Hi-Point Tool.

Anyway, that's what brought me here - I figured I better sign up if I was going to be reading as much info as I have been this week.

Still searching for the best setup to co-witness a red dot with the factory irons.
Welcome from SE Ohio ! I used a BSA Red Dot I got from MOM that I ordered from the Hi-Point website co-witnessed on my 4595TS and it works with the stock sights very well !! (YMMV) !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.