Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I went to the range this morning for the first time with the C9. First shot at 7 yards dead on. Felt invincible immediately. Did pretty well at that distance, moved to about 10 yards and tried some different ways of holding the gun and standing etc. Did OK. Moved to about 15 yards did fairly well (for me anyway) tried rapid firing at 15 yards and was all over the place as you can see. Overall very happy, not one ftf or fte, shot 40 Remington UMC and 40 WWB no problems with the gun or ammo. Just the operator. I had the ghost ring site on, might put the other back on next time and see how it goes.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Dude, there's a big gaping hole where his lungs and heart should be..... Do you think he'll survive?! Give me the defibrilator STAT!!!! Start CPR, and call 911......

*later that night* Sorry honey, I just couldn't save that poor target. He was just too shot up.... *tear in the beer, smile in the heart*

;)

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
That's pretty darn good for shooting a gun for the first time.
If it wasn't for the rapid fire they would all be in the chest.

Well at least you can still use the paper to start a fire. Should burn up fast with all those air holes in it!!

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Nice shooting. I'm jealous.
Wanted to get to the range with my C9 for 3 weeks now but can't go tomorrow either. 20 degrees and 6 to 8" snow. Maybe next weekend.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've been wanting to hit the range my self with my c9 .. Problems been no ammo unless you want to use hollow points for plinking :mad:... If I wanted to spend that much for target practice I would pick up a .45 hi-point that ammo is about the same price . 8)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nice shooting!

I am jealous too...it started snowing here again...and just when i was about to go out and sight in my new .30-06!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.