first trip out with my new c9!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Reviews & Range Reports' started by xtrakrisb805, Feb 10, 2015.

1. xtrakrisb805

xtrakrisb805 Member

Got off from work early today around 3 and headed to my local range.brought 300 rounds of wwb 115 gr. Fmj and my c9. Put 285 through it with only one failure to go into battery about 5 magazines in. C9 worked awesome straight outta the box. At 7 yards shot 4-5inch groups.and at 20 yards could shoot 9 outta 10 center mass.I love my new gun and am hooked on HPs for life now!:D im already planning to paint my grips and install the ghost ring sight....and when I do save up enough, buy a 995ts carbine! Cant wait- happy shooting!

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Good stuff!
    Welcome to the forum.
    Lot of knowledge here, not just on guns either....:D

3. xtrakrisb805

xtrakrisb805 Member

Hah.I know...there's a lot of very intelligent peeps on this forum. And thats what I like about HPFF. Its good to know that if I have a question, I can get a legitimate answer...

4. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Glad to hear you had a great first outing with your new C9!

5. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome! Thanks for the range report - glad to know you had a good time. Next time, take some photos of the targets, and our resident wiseacres are always happy to critique your technique! ;o)

6. PapaMAS

PapaMAS PapaMAS Member

Cool! Happy shooting!

7. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Hey as long as it shoots minute of zombie you are good to go. Welcome and enjoy the asylum.

8. xtrakrisb805

xtrakrisb805 Member

range day yet again..

Got out to a different range yesterday and shot another 200 rounds threw my c9 (WWB 115 Fmj) and it shot well. Got my sights set up for typical self defense range, about 10yrds. Once i sighted it ,noticed that they weren't all going where I wanted them too so a good bore cleaning is in order. Gotta wait till payday so I can buy a decent cleaning kit...I shouldn't of spent all my money on ammo :( but well worth the range time..-happy shooting

9. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

Welcome to the world of Hi-Points. It's a great place to be.

10. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

COOL! Glad your C9 ran like a champ! I love my Hi Points.

11. congrats welcome to the world of cheap and fun shooting

12. xtrakrisb805

xtrakrisb805 Member

Update!!!!! I now have around 1100 rounds through my c9. After a good bore cleaning I took it to my range and put another 300 wwb 115 grain fmj down range with no problems. A couple hundred more and its time for a full cleaning. I just ordered 2 new mags. and carbon fiber hydro-dipped grips from siarsenal.com. I cant wait!!!! I love my HiPoint