Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a website where you can request the CCW packet? I called today and they said (automated) a 45 minute wait.

SP

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
That is the site I used, how do you get fingerprint cards to mail in a complete form?

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
I know, but I am in New Mexico trying to do it out of state.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I would guess that either the base security or local LEO would do a fingerprint card that you could send in with your app. ????

it... actually it says that a fingerprint card is INCLUDED with appl. packet. (Look under additionsl fingerprint cards)

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
That is what I am trying to figure out, I used the online printable application, I called the local LEO and they just told me it comes with the NM application. I guess I could try talking with the MP's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My application came with a finger print card. Get your app. from the Fla. Dept. of Agriculture & consumer Services, Follow the instructions in the Pamplet that comes in the packet. Good luck. The waiting time is being extended because of the high demand for CC permits right now.

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
Online application? Haven't heard of that. Request packet and use card that came with it. Many are using the digital scan option instead of card. Running about 90 days unless there is a problem encountered.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
I just decided it would be easier to send a request to have one mailed to me, should be here within 10 business days, I like Florida my proof of competency with a firearm is my military ID.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Andronicus, all you have to do is take the fingerprint card downtown to the Police station and they charge $2.50 to take fingerprints.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Andronicus, all you have to do is take the fingerprint card downtown to the Police station and they charge $2.50 to take fingerprints.
Cool thanks for the info, now that I will actually be getting a fingerprint card I know what to do, now I just gotta find the police station.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts