Florida road rage turns deadly......

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, Jul 26, 2015.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Reads like both had plenty of opportunity to walk away.
    Shot him in the back too......

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...da-man-gets-road-rage-killed-front-fam/nm6gf/

911 tapes are here:
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/911-calls-reveal-moments-surrounding-fatal-florida-road-32693932

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I call bull crap.

You don't need an address to file a report, the license plate would have been enough.

He was going to go kick the old guys butt while his wife and kid watched, and got caught in a gunfight without a gun.:cool:

At least, that's my guess.:rolleyes: We'll probably never really know.

BTW, I'm not excusing the shooter. I'm not into warnings, but I think he could have avoided shooting the guy. Would have meant brandishing the gun, but still...

Of course, we don't know what had happened to get to that point. Maybe the old guy was seriously in fear?

BTW...it's weird calling this guy the old guy. I could have been in HS with him.:cool:

3. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

I remember one of the first self defense shootings involving CCW in Texas - Two fellows got into a fender bender on the road and one fellow jumped out and verbally barraged the other fellow who remained in his vehicle.

The yelling fool then reached into the other guy's vehicle and physically pulled him half out of the window where upon the yelling fool proceeded to beat the passive fellow to death.

When the passive guy felt his face breaking in, he drew his legal CCW and killed the yelling fool.

The passive fellow's suffered several broken bones in his face including the eye orbit.

The liberal newsies went wild claiming there was going to be blood in the streets because of CCW...

Still smh over those idiots (newsies).

eldar

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Doyle's wife can be heard in the background telling him to drive to the Sheriffs substation instead of going home.
    Doyle is on tape saying that he's got his gun out and its cocked and locked.
    He's also on tape that hes gonna shoot the guy in his head.
    Down the river with a murder conviction.....
    Another black eye for gun owners.

5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Yep, he's done.:rolleyes:

6. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

What an asshat! I wish people would think before they act

7. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    It certainly sounds like the guy anticipated a confrontation but had no desire to avoid it. The whole point of a CCW is to have insurance if a potentially lethal confrontation is forced upon one. It is not to be used as an advantage while seeking a confrontation. This moron just gave more ammo to the anti-gunners.

Thanks, jerk! Enjoy playing house with your new buddy.

8. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

If he would have shut his yap he could have claimed stand your ground but now it is premeditated murder.

9. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

I see stupid people :rolleyes:

10. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Given the fact that he set the situation up to take it into his own hands, I am glad that he didn't keep his mouth shut. People who treat their CCWs as a license to play Billy Badass deserve to get shut down. I have no sympathy for him.

Of course, the guy who decided to follow him home was apiece of trash, too. Piss on them, both.

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Neither of these two men, apparently, acted properly. Either one could have driven straight to the Police Station (I've done this). Besides driving straight to the station, Doyle could have just gone inside his house and called the cops, while waiting ready with his firearm.

Two dumb bozos is what it looks like. I don't have a lot of sympathy for either one.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

12. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

They both could have acted like a human too and not tried to kill each other on the road. That usually endangers others driving!