FNG inbound

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by JAMZLS1, May 18, 2016.

1. JAMZLS1

JAMZLS1 Member

Hey all New to the forums . New to owning a Hi point. I was cruising youtube and saw hickock45 video on this 9mm carbine ..and I was sold . just picked it up ,and haven't fired a round yet but did some tweaking and add ons. Range trip this weekend. I ordered the (cheap ebay)foregrip light /laser but I don't really care for it , seems to add too much weight. Removed the Iron sights and added my back up strikefire II I had laying around fro my AR . Added the mag holder , removed the front barrel rail and put on a cheap fake barrel cover. I ordered the ATI stock just so I could have one before they go extinct ... not sure if I'll use it ... but always good to have options ;) Any way ... Looking forward to learning alot about these carbines on this Forum and just wanted to check in .

Attached Files:

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Sounds just about right.

Welcome to the group!

I like the look of the ATI stock, the pistol grip is bigger than the OEM, and my short fingers don't appreciate that, but the gun feels shorter and moves easier IHMO.

3. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

Welcome to the forum! Looks good!

4. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Welcome!! Tons of knowledge here!! Not from me though, I'm just here for the cookies!!

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Who's giving out cookies?.... Those SOBs!.... I haven't gotten any.

6. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome from MO JAMZ!

7. PhillyinFl

PhillyinFl Member

Welcome. Now go shoot it. You will surely like it.
    And don't call me Shirley.

8. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Welcome from Colorado. I have the 4095 and luv it. Put a Holo on it and now luv it even more. :D

9. Welcome from NE Pennsylvania:)

I really like my 4595 FG TS. Hi-point makes a nice carbine at a nice $$!

10. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

Cookies? Heck, I cant even get my stickers! :mad:

11. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Welcome to the forum, now go and put some rounds through it! :D

12. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from ND. I'm your host Mr Moonzy. I you need anything while your here my lovely ASSistant Mole will be there right away. I have his cell # if you need it. If you like cookies you can't have them. We ran out. Rach ate them during a stressful game of get out of bed. Also these people might be a little nuts have fun.

13. Welcome to the forum!

I really dig the look of the camo on the TS carbines vs the all black. Really breaks it up, in a good way. Now only if they offered a snow digi option..

14. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

They do just turn it inside out.

15. JAMZLS1

JAMZLS1 Member

PLANS CHANGED .. I was supposed to be at a friends house shooting tonight but he got called in to work. I still did some gun stuff though. I swapped into a ATI stock .. I gotta say it really feels more balanced than the factory stock. I have some likes and dislikes ... but overall I think the ATI stock makes this a better gun . don't flame the FNG ... :) hipoint ATI.jpg

16. JAMZLS1

JAMZLS1 Member

Factory 995 TS stock flexed like a wet noodle when I took it off... this thing is solid. still need aluminum top rail... but warranty be damned ... this is a solid stock