Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
G

·
Well, I have a fobus for the C-9 (HP2 model)
It will also fit the .380 model as well. I have the Fobus for the 40 cal taht also fits the 45 cal. Very comfortable to wear and does the job. Also the warranty is for the lifetime of the product. Can't go wrong. Only holster I will wear. I am waiting for Fobus to come out with the Kel-Tec PF-9 version. Due to come out soon. You can't go wrong with the Fobus Holster. :wink:

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Do they come with a place to put an extra mag or is there a model that does

G

·
I have used the fobus extensively with a 1911 pattern for quals and ccw. No complaints, now have one for my C9.

YMMV - but I think they are first rate affordable carry gear.

· Registered
51 Posts
The forbus holsters seem to work ok, but to me they seem to be a little harsh on the guns finish, I had one for a Walther P22 but gave it up because of that. I much prefer leather, the nylon holsters work, but will snag on some front sights, leather just can't be beat. A good gun deserves a good holster.

· Registered
2,017 Posts
I have a Fobus paddle for my C9.

I love it.

I can't expound on how much I love it.

It is very comfortable, easy to use, and easy to move around for comfort.

· Registered
21 Posts
Has anybody tried the Roto shoulder holster for the C9?

I have the Paddle holster for my C9 and love it!

I have the Roto paddle holster for my S&W Model 586 4"bbl in 357. It sticks out so far that if I had one on each side I could fly away on them like they were wings. Ray Charles could see it under a winter parka! No concealment at all! I am thinking of trying the shoulder holster; any opinions on it.
Ken

G

·
i have the fobus holster it works pretty well. i use it as a range holster. its got pretty good retention for a thumb less holster it really holds the weapon snug. i went hiking the other day with it and i was doing some pretty bumpy sections and it didnt slip one bit, BUT i couldnt ue it for work either because? yup you guessed it! ni thumb break!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.