Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
is the paddle style the only way they come? I really like the style, but I have serious reservations about anything just clips to your belt.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Yeah, as far as I know that's the only way Fobus makes them. It doesn't clip to the belt. Being a paddle-back, it goes over the belt and pants material. There's enough surface area to give good grip-n-rip stability. I love mine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have Fobus Holsters for my 1911, my C9, and my JHP. I concur with SW, that they are top notch quality. And as far as the magazine paddle, I have one for my 1911, and its just as good as the other holsters.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
I have a single and a double mag carrier in paddle style also have 1 in belt loops [duty belt] all work well and I see no problem excep the duty belt one is covered to keep rain [ect.] out and paddle are open

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
The paddle holster/mag pouch doesn't clip onto the belt. The paddle back slides in between you and your pants, which, IMHO, is sturdier and more reliable than any belt clip or belt loop design. I have the holster for my C9 and love the fact that I can slide it around my waist to adjust where it sits. I can't say enough good about Fobus. I even talked my dad into buying on for his C9 and he loves it too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts