Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,364 Posts
It's not about giving money to people who are poor. It's about those peolpe who abuse the system, who keep having more kids to get more money, who are able to work but not willing because they can get money without working for it. Your family had every right to get every dollar's worth of assistance and them some. You situation was different.
+1
I have NO problem helping those in need through no fault of their own.
As recently as the past month I have raised money, donated time and made food donations for those less fortunate than myself.

I have an issue with the bums who don't want to work and who abuse the system because they are just plain lazy.

If a man loses his job or a family has medical issues, that type of thing I support helping those people 100%. As stated in posts on the mandatory volunteerism thread, I've done goodwill and charitable work all my adult life and I'll continue to do so on a volunteer basis.
I have donated money and goods but most importantly I have donated time to helping others.

If someone truly needs help and is not just a leech on society then that person or family should get help.

· Registered
1,364 Posts
I need help, someone call 911. Neo and I agreed on something at least twice in one week.
Deadbeat. One little thing happens, and already you are calling the gov't for assistance.
Not one little thing, this is actually pretty serious. I have now found myself in agreement with Neo 4 times within 1 week.

Sing along, It's the end of the world as we know it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.