For sale! Charging handles for 995, 4095, 4595 carbine

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by tcferguson, Jan 14, 2015.

1. tcferguson

tcferguson Down Range Products Member

Hi there,
    I have been selling charging handles on ebay under the name ferguson_arms. I have several styles and colors ready to go. I will send you my paypal info if you don't do ebay. They work and look great! The cost ranges from $9.99 to $14.99. New name and website coming soon.
    Thanks
    Todd

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

WELCOME from the home state of Hi Point!

NICE work!

3. Irishfanatik

Irishfanatik Supporting Member

I'm ordering the black one with the recessed bolt. I like it. I do wish it had some grip to it though.

4. tcferguson

I will have larger knurled handles in a few weeks. Thanks!

5. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Cost of these are?

6. I'm not sure if you're posting on the Facebook Hi-Point fan groups too, but I'll ask here...

Do these disable the Last Round Hold Open like others I've seen?

7. tcferguson

Cost ranges from $9.99 to $14.99. Thanks

8. I have that same one on my 995. It works well, even without any knurling, and the last round hold open functions as it did with stock charging handle.

I got mine, identical to the one in 2nd picture above, for $11.49 w/free shipping, through Ebay. It was a different seller, so I won't disrespect this guy by posting a link in his thread.

9. tcferguson

It works just like the factory handle. Slide it over to hold open.

10. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Did they disable the LRHO or the ability to lock the slide back with the handle? Big difference.

11. Neither function is altered, or disabled in the one shown in 2nd (and 3rd) pictures. I can only share info on those since it's the style I have myself.

I prefer that one due to it extending out further than a stock knob/handle. You can tell the ones that are wider, or further out, by seeing the stock bolt recessed instead of fully exposed like "stock" or OEM ones are. Fat fingered people like me "need" this mod, LOL. :D

12. cicpup

Vermont
    I have 4 of them (different manufacturer) and no issues either. Which is why I was asking Stromm to explain this.

13. tcferguson

They slide over manually just like the factory roller and lock in place. attached is a photo showing it locked. They are ideal for fatter fingered people.

URL=http://s725.photobucket.com/user/tcferguson1/media/20150107_170526_zpsada19a8b.jpg.html][​IMG][/URL

14. cicpup

Vermont
    Comprehension folks. It's still important.

15. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the site! These look pretty nice and this is a good site to let people know about them to increase sales. You should become and advertiser on this site though if you are going to sell off here. Advertisers and memberships keep this site running. ;)

16. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Are you really asking if the manual hold open is disabled like with the Brass Stacker RH charging handle does?

LRHO isn't a function of the charging handle.

17. tcferguson

Hello everyone!
    A quick update date here and some new products. Our Ebay name has changed from ferguson_arms to DownRangeProducts. I thought the name sounded a little better and wanted to change it before the website got going. I also have some new handles in from the anodizer. They are very nice with great grip and great looks.
    Thanks!

Attached Files: