For those of us living near a Big 5 Sporting goods!!!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by PrimalSeal, Mar 14, 2008.

1. :shock: Was about to say someone made a cool looking MN :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a pretty good price for the Mauser too.

2. pick one up and ship it to me :) I saw a mosin today for 140, but it was all beat up :(

3. I ended up getting the Mauser, it's an Austrian M95. Go to the Gun Gallery for pic... :D

4. Ridge

Ridge Member

The one closest to me is advertising a Steyr M95 for $79...

5. got mine today, and I got a m44 last week for 69.00 so I now have 4 of these rifles and love it too. the two I got the past two weeks are like new factory refurbished and dont look like they were re issued. sweet!!!!!

6. That's the one I got Ridge, the Steyr M95 Austrian.... Pics are up in Gun Gallery boys...

7. Ari

Ari Guest

That is fun congrats...

Just dont try and shoot 8mm Mauser out of that thing! As it does not shoot 8mm Mauser.. We would like you around for a little... :D

8. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

My local shop carries the M44 for $79, and the 91/30 for $59.99... I'm not a big fan of my local Big 5. They always seem to be too busy doing other things, to want to sell you anything...

9. GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd_ZeRo Gun Fanatic Member

I am interested in the M95 rifle since the Netherlands (which I am from) used it back in the day but ammo is very scarce...

I really like the straight-pull bolt action though...

10. Ridge

Ridge Member

Yeah the one near me has something like 3 employees...

11. I blew my gun money wad for this month already.

Got a 45LC Cimarron short barrel sheriffs model, an original Winchester 1897 shotgun from 1906 (totally unbutchtered), and a AK47 Romanian RPK rifle (from www.classicarms.us ).

I wouldn't mind one of those mausers though, mighty tempting.

12. Ridge

Ridge Member

Yeah I blew my wad on an EOTech...my next paycheck (this wed.) is going to ammo, some accessories (a few HP995 mags and some other stuff), car payment and then to start to pay off my rediculous credit card balance :p

13. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I spent mine on a Clone Aimpoint and 3x magnifier for my AR.

14. Ari

Ari Guest

15. Ari

Ari Guest

hey checkout this little guy shooting

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBzdVR6-Jfs&feature=related[/ame]

16. NWdude83

NWdude83 Guest

Why are MN such a big deal on this website?

17. Ari

Ari Guest

The are a high power rifle cheap! :wink:

18. Ridge

Ridge Member

Cant beat a working piece of history for less than $100...

19. Ari

Ari Guest

Thanks Primal... I got me a nice m95. Photos to follow