Former congressional candidate arrested, charged in attempt to commit mass murder

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rachgier, May 17, 2015.

1. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

So I was browsing my local news websites and ran across this gem.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Former-congressional-candidate-arrested-charged-for--304050121.html

Former congressional candidate arrested, charged in attempt to commit mass murder

May 17, 2015

Updated May 17, 2015 at 6:45 PM EDT

(WBNG Binghamton) FBI officials arrested and charged former 4th Congressional District candidate Robert R. Doggart in connection with a plot to kill residents and destroy the school and mosque of the Muslim village of Islamberg in Hancock.

FBI officials arrested Doggart, 63, Signal Mountain TN, on April 10.
    The previously sealed criminal complaint filed in federal court on April 13th shows Doggart planned to commit mass murder using an M4 rifle, explosives, machete and snipers.

He warned that those who joined his team should prepare for hand-to-hand combat with any residents encountered in his pursuit.

In a release, the public relations director for The Muslims of America (TMOA), Muhammad Matthew Gardner, said:
    “Doggart is an example of the results of unchecked and rampant Islamophobia which has spread lies for years about our peaceful community. This man plotted to mercilessly kill us, kill our children, and blow up our mosque and our school. All would agree, if a Muslim did this, the perpetrator would be immediately identified as a terrorist then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The examples are numerous. Therefore, we call on all branches of justice to see to it that this man is prosecuted for planning a heinous hate crime and terrorist act.”

The Muslims of America, Inc., will be holding a private conference for media and government officials Monday.

Action News will have an update after the meeting.

2. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

What a tool. isf he really is guilty, then I hope they throw the book at him.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

3. Rachgier

I thought this was a complete spoof report until I saw what page I was on. If this dingbat actually had plans to do this bull, I hope they charge him using the anti-terror laws and bury him.

4. Seeing that the FBI is involved with this, I'll wait and see what the truth is. They are great at create pretend crimes. This one may or may not be one of them.

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

They have to..... If it's all true, they must hammer his ass.

6. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

The muslims living here must realize that they're just as much a target for hate crimes as christians are over there.
    If it's real, he'll have the whole library thrown at him to make us look like we're doing what we can to live peacefully with our islam friends.

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    If this guy IS Really guilty of conspiracy to commit mass murder, and they hammer HIM and his conspirators hard, so be it. If they try and make this into a political witch hunt and end up with a call for more laws to prevent and more surveillance, etc. then it is likely using him as a sacrificial lamb. We shall see...

8. undeRGRound

INDY
    Oh, Rach, I know it is against the overall group-think of the mods, but it is very crucial to
    know, what was this guy's political affiliation? Inquiring minds and all that rot, :D

9. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I agree, until more evidence surfaces I write this off as another FBI driven plot to make them look good.

10. Rachgier

Hell if I know, he's from TN so ask TNT.

EDIT: He's an independent "with extreme right wing beliefs."

This article says he has plead guilty and is under house arrest awaiting sentencing.

http://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/andrew-dys/article21180297.html

11. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

What a nut job. I think he's a liberal. I caught him having tea at Swaga's retreat with Hilary when me and Alan Combs were smashing ants with hammers. Ok I just made it up but Swaga was reading wishing it was real:p

12. undeRGRound

INDY
    Got 6% of the vote, finished 3rd behind the winning (R) incumbent and (D) runner-up.

13. dynapoint

dynapoint Member

"Doggart pleaded guilty to one count of interstate communication of threats, which holds a maximum penalty of five years in prison. "

Talk about treating him with kid gloves. If he'd been Muslim, he'd be looking at 30-to-life.

14. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Funny, the Black Panthers seem to be running around free.... ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1431914271.828454.jpg

15. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Personally all mosques should be searched for weapons and subversive literature and any found to have it bulldozed and the ground salted with pig blood.

16. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Yeah, but Doggart should never have announced it on Facebook :rofl::oops:

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

So this is a peaceful community that keeps to itself?

This Doggart guy was plotting to kill women, and children? Not good. Not good at all.

My question is do these people play with explosives in these camps? If so isn't that a violation of some federal laws? Just asking as I have no idea.

Do they have unregistered full auto weapons? Just asking, I have no idea. After reading the attached article many of these guys converted to Islam in prison. If so how do they legally possess guns?

Is the leader of the MOA one of those "death to America" types?

Here is a link. I just dug it up. http://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-compounds-in-america-are-training-for-jihad/

Truth or fiction? I have no idea.

We have one in Dover TN. The placement of these compounds (not necessarily all) are placed in strategic places? The village in TN is right next too, if not bordering on Ft.Campbell home of the 101st airborne.

If these folks are running full tilt Sharia law does that include the sexual mutilation of the little girls? The sharia courts can convict, and carry out any sentence they deem prudent including death? Is there any coroner reports on the deaths in this little hamlet. Would that be a violation of NY law?

Irving TX recently tried to shut down a sharia court etc. Is there a fatwah, or fatah or whatever you call it on the mayor like Pamela Geller?

This Doggart guy is from the Chattanooga area. A 3hr drive from me. I wish they could link Sen. Bob Corker to him. Then we could get rid of that azzhat.

Next time I run into this particular Metro Nashville cop I would love to ask him about some of the craziness is South Nashville. There is things that happen right out in the middle of the parking lots of apartment complexes in these Somali/Arabic/Muslim areas. No witnesses.

I did hear Geller, Hannity, and some Imom from England telling everyone listening sharia is for the whole world. And very coldly spoke of Geller's fatah or whatever.

The link I put above? It was the most "neutral" thing I could find. I went looking after reading this thread. One thing that stood out was these groups violate the constitution. No problem from my house. Pack your stuff and go where sharia is OK.

Scarey times kids.

18. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

BTW I did speak with an active Army NCO that owns a ammo store in Dover TN. He said the MOA's up there didn't seem to bother anyone. We didn't talk in depth at all, I didn't ask anything else. I was at a gun show doing my exploratory walk. He was a vendor there.

19. undeRGRound

INDY
    Zuck, Zuck the pimply-faced f*ck does data mining/spying for NSA.
    Not saying he ALLOWS them to spy, he does it for them... :mad:

20. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

The funny thing about the media protecting the muslims is that islam faith kinda goes against some of the other stuff they try to cram down our throats.
    Media wants us to believe they're a peace-loving religion and love everyone. Yet, they treat women like 3rd rate citizens and behead anyone that's gay.
    I'd read somewhere that the middle east is seeing an increase in people undergoing sex changes because it's ok to cut off your dick to become a woman, just don't do anything with a man until after the operation.