Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His family said that the retired four-star general died from Covid-19 complications. He was fully vaccinated against the disease.

WASHINGTON — Colin Powell, the retired four-star general who became the country's first Black secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, died Monday due to complications from Covid-19, his family said in a statement on Facebook.

Powell, 84, was fully vaccinated from Covid-19, his family said, and had been treated at Walter Reed National Medical Center, but was suffering from serious underlying conditions.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
~Admin Voice~ Let's try to keep it out of the Dark Rooms, please. If y'all can keep calm and restrained, we'll start letting more of the political stuff stay out on the main forum...

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So,
suffering from the Multiple Myelomah, (Cancer) had little to do with his actual death...?

Yeah, right.

smh.

eldar
They family said he had two types of cancer, Parkinson's, recovering from a recent surgery, covered the fact that he was immuno-compromised, and even put it out there that he was fully vaccinated. What more could you ask for? With all that going on, Covid could have aggravated any number of "complications".

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,079 Posts
Met him. Served under him. I liked him even though we didn't always agree on politics.

·
Super Moderator
5,072 Posts
Met him. Served under him. I liked him even though we didn't always agree on politics.
Yeah - never served under him (or anyone else), but what I saw I liked

Reactions: Pressman

·
Premium Member
36,167 Posts
From what I read on the interwebz, those who served with and under him had nothing but good to say.
His politics may not match mine, but it sounds like he did a lot more good than many folks ever even think of doing.

·
Super Moderator
9,521 Posts
So,
suffering from the Multiple Myelomah, (Cancer) had little to do with his actual death...?

Yeah, right.

smh.

eldar
The unanswered question that some seem to miss is how much time would he have had if he did not get Covid.

·
Premium Member
8,751 Posts
Well,
MM is deadly.

A sister of mine was diagnosed with the cancer a month after her 60th birthday.
Was given 3-6 months.
She died almost 90 days to the diagnosis.

Hospitals are still receiving $19k for each diagnosis of the Wuhan flu and $39k for each death certificate stating cause of death was the Wuhan flu.

The money is artificially increasing the death rate in favour of the Wuhan flu.

eldar

eldar

·
Super Moderator
9,521 Posts
Well,
MM is deadly.

A sister of mine was diagnosed with the cancer a month after her 60th birthday.
Was given 3-6 months.
She died almost 90 days to the diagnosis.

Hospitals are still receiving $19k for each diagnosis of the Wuhan flu and $39k for each death certificate stating cause of death was the Wuhan flu.

The money is artificially increasing the death rate in favour of the Wuhan flu.

eldar

eldar
Still doesn’t answer the question. How much time would he have had if he did not catch Covid?

I am not denying that Covid is political. Life is precious. A person is entitled to every minute of it.

My dad fought cancer for 9 years. Was actually doing well until he broke a bone. He died shortly after. Immune system was taxed to the max and the bone didn’t heal. What killed him? Cancer, immune system, or the broken bone? Don’t know, a combination of the three I guess, but without the broken bone, I am confident he had some time left.

Reactions: OldOutlaw
1 - 10 of 10 Posts