forum board for security guards and interested persons

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by adam, Jan 4, 2008.

1. I've been in Security since 1979...I'll have to check it out.

2. Ahh the life of a security guard. Did it for a couple years. Didnt pay well but it was a breeze. :)

3. I'm doing okay at $10.50 an hr for what I do....work four 11 hr shifts (7:30 PM-6:30 AM Mon-Thurs) Can work 5 hrs more ot on Fri if I want (4:30 pm-10:00 pm)

4 hrs built in ot everyweek...got quite a few bucks stashed from my dad passing in August...

I sit and read gun books/novels all night...:D

4. Hey I tried to register and it just dont work......If you can help please e-mail me my e-mail is on my profile.
    Thanks

5. I have offered an incentive for recruitment in the guardshack forum in the Introduce yourself portion, please read and let me know what you think. Please remember those interested in security and law enforcement are welcome as well you do not need to be employed in the profession to be a member.

6. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Cool, I'll check it out. My job's not technically "security", but I do night watch at a troubled youth treatment facility. Plan on going LEO.

Have you checked out Officer.com?

7. Yup, sure have I've checked it out a few times but I found most of the officers don't respect the aspects of security officers, I'm not saying all of them but theres enough to where I feel I needed to created another forum so that everyone can talk about both aspects of the jobs. :)