- To quote the official TOS, "By being a member of this forum you agree in whole not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise), defamatory, obscene, vulgar, harassing, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law." If you have any questions about what any of those things mean or how they're applied here the stop. Don't post whatever you were about to post and PM a staff member.
- New members are encouraged to post an introduction containing a brief description of your firearms experience/history.
- The forward facing portions of this forum are publicly viewable by everyone, including your mothers. Please understand this and moderate your use of profanity.
- Flamers* and Trolls* will be subject to immediate punishment up to and including being banned from the forum. Please choose your words carefully. We encourage debate but we also require you to behave and conduct yourself in a respectfully manner at all times.
- Please use the search tool. Chances are that there is or was already a discussion covering your question/topic.
- Post in the correct section. We have multiple sub forums with specific topics. If you are unsure where your topic should be posted, PM one of the moderators for their suggestion.
- Do not "Bump" your threads more than once every 3 days. If the last post in your thread is your bump, or if you have bumped your thread within the last day, don't bump it again. Excessive bumping may result in the locking or deleting of your thread.
- Use the "Edit" feature to edit your posts when available. No need to post 3 or 4 updates in a row to the thread when you can edit your original post.
- Post in a mature/sensible/respectful manner.
- Make the title to your threads as descriptive as possible. Example "Help My Gun doesn't shoot right" could be "My is doing .".
- No raffles or giveaways unless authorized by the Administration.
- No use of "Google it", or "Try Searching". If it's a question that has been asked before, please answer it or direct them to the answer.
- When posting a link to an external page, such as an article, news story, video, or study, please post a brief description or synopsis of the content of the reference so that readers can decide if it is worth their time and data consumption to click the link and view it. It is the polite thing to do. Posts violating this policy are subject to summary removal.
Warnings may be given in a thread or via PM for infringements but moderators may/can/will ban a user without warning at their discretion depending on the infraction. This is not something we enjoy doing, but we want this forum to be a welcome place for people of all experience levels to share, learn, and grow. Dissidents will not be tolerated and will be removed.
Please note, no refunds will be made to individuals who have become "Supporting Members" if they are banned for violation of the rules.
For clarification, the following definitions will be used:
Flamer: A person who deliberately makes inflammatory, derogatory, or slanderous posts or statements on the forums for the sole purpose of starting or feeding an argument.
Troll: A person who posts a deliberately provocative message to the forum with the intention of causing disruption and/or argument with or without contributing to the content of the thread.
Any company or business that wishes to become a registered vendor/sponsor of hipointfirearmsforum.com should message @Shooter for details.
Hi-Point and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Hi-Point Firearms and MKS Supply. Hipointfirearmsforum.comis not in any way associated with Hi-Point Firearms or MKS Supply LLC