Forum Statistics

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by PrimalSeal, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Just thought you guys would like to see some of the stats on the forum since we made the switch.... Got some impressive numbers so far.

Number of posts: 28111
    Posts per day: 345.59
    Number of topics: 2245
    Topics per day: 27.60
    Number of users: 727
    Users per day: 8.94
    Board started: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:41 pm

Haven't even been with this hosting site for 4 months yet and we're already close to 30,000 posts.... Keep up the good work guys! We're slowly getting back to the strenght of the old forum.

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

3. Thats awesome!!! I love this bar...... oh wait I mean this place....

4. Those are some great numbers. It shows what a tight and interested group we have here, that I for one, am proud to be a part of.

5. neothespian

neothespian Member

WOAH!!!

Since WHEN did we get a bar?!?! Do I get a say on what's stocked? And, most importantly, what's the limit on an open tab around here?

6. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

Here is another one I think is interesting. Since the new site started, 85 people have registered on the old site. The latest one was just today.

Another one. 47% of the posts on the new site have been made by 20 people. Primal is leading the way with about 800 more posts than any other user. :D :D

7. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Me? I just hang out here....Nothing much to do with my off time, as you all can atest to...

8. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

*ahem*

POST WHORE!!! :lol:

9. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Kelotravolski, You must understand since PS doesn't have a REAL job [he plays gas man to a bunch of airplanes] he has more time out here then anyone else :wink:

10. best place to hang between patients :)

11. I can only stop in during lunch time while at work for a few minutes. Saving the world one hard drive at a time... hardware tech, socom, usarmy contractor.

12. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Lol just you and Taurus make up more than %11 of posts leaving the other 725 members w/ roughly 0.12% each

But If everyone posted as much as Primal we'd have those numbers w/ less than 14 members. :shock:

13. Ya know, I actually thought twice about posting this update on the forum statistics, cuz I KNEW it would turn into this, a "Roast The Post Whore".... :roll:

Just think of it like this: You guys have an Admin that busts his arse for his members.... I love what I do.

I look at my position here as a part time job. *Shrug*... I can't stand sitting on the couch watching TV, and I learn alot from you guys.... Love this place.

14. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

PS If we didn't like you, we wouldn't pick on you :wink: And YES we appreciate what tireless effort you have put in here.

16. No sissy drinks allowed. No Zima with jolly ranchers are allowed.

17. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

It wouldn't suprise me if neo drinks Bacardi 151 straight from the bottle, and chases it was Pabst Blue Ribbon!

18. *Shudder* Hell, if he does that, he's more of a man than me.... Bacardi gives me a ranging hangover, and Pabst? :shock: Let's not and say we did!!!!!

Besides, he's a Brit, he drinks Guiness with raw egg... MMMMMMMMMMMM PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!!

19. Oh and Neo, if you can afford to shoot, you can afford a drink... Tuck the knees in under the bar stool, scoot close and order up brother!

20. neothespian

neothespian Member

Ok, ok, ok.....

Time to solve the raging mystery. When I DO drink:

Level Vodka and Newcastle.

There. Discuss.