Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be nice to have a lb for lb cast bullet exchange for the Members.

each person pays for shipping only. coated or uncoated

Shelving Gas Kitchen appliance Rectangle Wood

·
Premium Member
8,406 Posts
I am to picky about the alloy I use... would never do it.

Reactions: Jim Sterling

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,331 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
Gotta tell ya, you are really pushing your luck here. Why not just back off and don't stir the pot?

·
Administrator
28,842 Posts
It might be a good idea. I don't cast but others might like it.
It might. But it might not. If the person casting doesn't do it right then you might get an oversized bullet which could cause pressure issues. I would be very careful about that. I've taken cast bullets from others before but only from people that I really trust.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gotta tell ya, you are really pushing your luck here. Why not just back off and don't stir the pot?
they start it with their silly nit picking as i said before this is why nobody posts here when it should be very busy but i dont care no how..

·
Super Moderator
5,284 Posts
Haha
New word for me, but self explanatory!

Hey where's the "what did u get for Christmas" thread??
1 - He can't hear you, Mole
2. You want it, you start it.
3. I DIDN'T get the AR you promised me for digging the FOURTH ammo storage bunker, ya rodent!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,331 Posts
Haha
New word for me, but self explanatory!

Hey where's the "what did u get for Christmas" thread??
He can't hear you again or ever. And use the search function so I don't have to.

·
Resident PITA
16,068 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,331 Posts
You and him would have had great fun together - just ask moonzie. Barrel of laughs
I hated that MF. But ya gave him a second chance and I was being nice till he started his passive aggressive troll campaign. It is humorous to see them come back only to flame out. And this was all him. Several people tried to get him to chill. Because some of his stuff was not bad.

·
Super Moderator
5,284 Posts
True - he did have some good posts and seemed to know a lot about the SNS pistols. But...

·
Premium Member
8,406 Posts
I was being nice and not telling him his ingots look like they are full of zinc...

Reactions: undeRGRound
1 - 20 of 22 Posts