Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forum Suggestions or Complaints... thats the name of this area where I have posted, but I have no current suggestions. I definitely have no complaints. So just where the heck do I tell somebody this is a great forum? No really, I love this place, and you guys have a whole boat load of info, thanks!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
+1 on this being a great forum!

I have learned a lot and at some times i have even tried to sound smart and use the advice i have recieved to help others!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Dude - it's called paying-it-forward. You learn and then you teach. It's required and makes it work. And disagreeing at times is what makes it work better - more POV's and more perspectives.

It's what we're here for as SW says. It's why folks bring stuff up here they can't talk about elsewhere without getting served for lunch.

It's about family my friend!

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
case in point. i posted about my universal carbine deal on gunsnet. the next 32 posts were either "that gun is crap, what did you buy it for?" or "youre a ****** moron for buying that no matter what it cost." there was one post that said "hey that looks neat!" and then another page bashing the poster who thought it was neat.

here i got acceptance, kudos and some constructive ciritcism.

SW

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Someone likes us? Holy blasphemy Batman!
No, but seriously... we have a family here at HPFF. We're a tight knit group that isn't afraid to ask for a helping hand, advice, and prayers (when applicable). It's a unique thing, no matter which way you cut it.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Ya know, other conglomerate forums may bash us for liking Hi-Points, but I've never heard of a single one bash us for the atmosphere we have here on HPFF. Heh, looks like the secret is out. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only complaint I have is Hi-Point's factory isn't large enough. I have a friend who ordered a Kel-Tec 9mm and got it in two (2) days. I've been waiting on my C-9 for three (3) months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.