Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts
That holster has very good retention, and works well for the hi-point pistols. I had one for my JCP and have one for the C-9

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so it would be good for duty use because thats what i got it for. i use the crossman holster for a range holster. speaking of that holster does anyone have the problem of the slide relase getting hit from time to time mostly when sitting down?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Fobus has awesome retention and the crossman makes a darn good cheap range holster. If my wife ends up carrying her C9 at work I will let her use my fobus because of the retention and the fact there is no strap to muddle with in a shtf situation.

·
Registered
52 Posts
got a pic or a link to the crossman holster ? i like the looks of the fobus holster but it only made for right hand. in the past that would not have been a problem. but i now have nerve damage in my right hand i don't think i could fire my FMJ .45 with out dropping it if i tried to shoot it right handed.

·
Registered
52 Posts
got a pic or a link to the crossman holster ? i like the looks of the fobus holster but it only made for right hand. in the past that would not have been a problem. but i now have nerve damage in my right hand i don't think i could fire my FMJ .45 with out dropping it if i tried to shoot it right handed.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Run by Wally World look over by the airguns best 6 bucks youll ever spend :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
Here
I did a review vid a while ago including how it fit the hi point and a few of my pellet pistols

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm getting one for my JHP tomorrow! Thanks! :yay!:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got one (Crosman) this AM but it don't fit the JHP. Brought it back an hour later. Too tight and the mag pouch is too small again for the JHP. I presume it will fit the .380 and the C-9. Oh well, I tried. :cry2:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Skyeye, go for the Fobus model that fits the larger Hi-Points, I think it's E2. I have the one for the C9/cf380, model HP2, and I can't praise it enough. It is wonderful.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm going to Academy as they have a Federal for the Glock 45 that will fit the JHP just fine. $15.00. 8)

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have this holster and Im still trying to get the hang of the draw. Sometimes its smooth sometimes its not. Maybe I need to take the retention screw out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts