Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I don't see a holster listing for any Hi-Point pistol.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
The Glock 19 is the compact 9mm, would that not be closer to the size of the C9?
right. i am honestly not very good with glock models. but someone here posted awhile back about how the (must be) 19 and the C9 were almost identical in dimensions.

the holster in the ad looks like a 1911 holster, so unless there are other ones on sale, its kind of a moot point for the C9

·
Registered
708 Posts
I may be looking for a level 2 holster soon.. So I could use a little guidance.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I have a Pro-Tech holster model #33 It fits my C9 to perfection. On the package it say it fits Glock model #'s 23, 27, 30, 36 and more. Just thought I would through this info in. Gives you an idea what other guns are close in size to the C9.

Hope this helps a little!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Funny how anti-HP shooters bag on the C9 for being "too bulky", yet when the numbers are matched, they're about the same dimension as their precious glock "compact" :cantlook:

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I'm looking for a tactical as well - my problem is that I'm a Lefty, and have to find a close match (Fobus makes one only for C9 in Right).

So, Fobus' site has tacticals for Glocks that fit the following (one size fits for each listed on one line):

17, 22, 31
19, 23, 32
20, 21, 37

Black Hawk has the following:

17, 22, 31
19, 23, 32
20, 21 (doesn't say anything about the 37)
26, 27, 33

So, I guess the trick is to find the Glock that matches the HP closest.

Whaddya think?

·
Premium Member
36,700 Posts
Some plastic/polymer holsters are very detailed, so ANY difference will make them fit wrong...and a retention system that fits wrong is a real issue.
I'd go to an LGS and start trying them on for size. If the LGS acts stupid, find one that WANTS your business.

Then let the rest of us know how it went and what size is ACTUALLY right! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.