Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my case of 7.5 x 55 mm ammo today! 480 rounds of Swiss hole-punchers... I cannot wait to get to the range.

Woot!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
If you don't mind, From where and how much?

Jet

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it from Widener's. I had almost decided not to use them anymore, until I saw that they had some Swiss manufacture surplus 591-1100 (GP11), so I thought I would try them once more, and I am happy I did. The Swiss milsurp was $26.87 per 60 round brick, with 8 bricks being a full case. I live in TN, so I had to pay State Sales tax (a whopping 9.5% on top of the ten cent ammo tax), but luckily I got to pick it up on site, so saved the $15 bucks shipping.

The day I placed my order, they had 40 bricks listed on their website, along with 120 twenty-round boxes of Prvi Partizan. Now, they are out of the Swiss surplus, and only have 39 of the Prvi boxes left ($12.50 per box of twenty).

http://wideners.com/itemview.cfm?dir=18|830|855

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Thanks gtv,

I'll have to keep an eye on Wideners to see if they receive more of the surplus, I did how ever pick up a couple of the battel packs from Sportsmans Guide, they are charging $28.35 per battel pack and I got free shipping

Jet

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Nice

I am going to try to stick with the prvi until I have 1000 or so pieces of reloadable brass. After my last experience with them, I am a little hesitant to place an order with them... but I did say I would give them another chance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.