Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the release of COD4 Modern Warfare 2 soon I think I might brush up on the COD skills.
List your best FPS kills on any console and any game.

I had like a 7 kill streak on COD4 that started with me jumpin up and popping some kid in the head with a sniper rifle. Thats about the best I've gotten.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Here is me barely breaking the record for the Maat fight on Final Fantasy XI.

And here is a funny conversation I had with one of my buddies....
Purple = private messages
Green = Public chat
>> in purple = What I'm saying...

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Never played these games. I used to have Combat Flight Simulater 1 and 2 and IL2 Sturmovich. Still got SFS 1, 2 died years ago and IL2 I once went head to head with several groups of planes and shot down 64 before I go hit hard and went down in flames.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
The most epic FPS action I can remember is the 21 kill streak I got in CoD4. I got it pretty soon after the game released, so I don't recall exactly how it went, but I started off with the M16 and got 8 or so kills with it before I ran out of ammo. I do remember that I never reloaded a primary, there were a few times when I'd just go from corpse to corpse picking up guns to kill other people with. The last 3 or 4 kills I got with a pistol. It was amazingly good times, me and the buddy I was playing with were both freaking pumped because of it haha.

For those who may doubt, here's a screenshot of my Barracks so you can see the 21 kill streak in there, I still haven't been able to pass that one haha.

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
COD4, harcore TD on bog, I have an M14 ACOG.

The kill streak was like 26 or something, I finished the match 38 kills 2 assists and 3 deaths. My first airstrike killed the whole team(only 5, room was at 10 ppl) and then killed 2 dudes again that spawned in it.

26 and 1 on battery in COD:WaW, hardcore TD, I have an overkill class with a flash hidden STG and a M1 Sniper rifle

36 kills, 4 assists, 6 deaths on Dome in COD:WaW, HC TD. Within the first 3 minutes I have 27 kills and 2 death, team score is 310, so I have 27 out of 31 kills. A buddy of mine says at this point. "hey, you've got ALL our kill, lol" I was using an STG with a telescopic sight.

Also, Halo 1 on PC, me and my brother in law on a team, 5 dudes on the other team, on blood gulch, my brother in law jumps in a tank and backs back into the corner, and lets me take all 5 on by myself, I have a sniper and a magnum, I take them all on, I'm sniping the dudes out of the other tank, I'm just raping these kids.

Anyways, add me on XBL, Special K47150

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
50 an 4 on COD4... was the other day.. My helicopter was OWNING!!... I don't call in the helicopter till I have already died, that way I can get another one faster. I killed 14 NME's and 6 team mates in 1 airstrike... on Shimpent (I play Hardcore) Everyone kept respawning in it.

Got 2 headshots with 1 sniper boolit.. 1 nme, and 1 teammate who was on the other side of the wall crouching.. 50cal deep impact and stopping pwer.

Very rare do I have GOOD matches like this, since I play hardcore Friendly Fire is on.. I tend to get killed by my teammates alot..

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Ive got like a 13 KS on COD4 and a 14 KS on COD WAW. I dusted off the PS2 last night and popped in COD and COD 2, I couldnt believe people were still playing both of those online still. I couldnt get into it though, the graphics and how the game played threw me off. Its hard to believe I was so addicted to them a few years ago.

·
Registered
996 Posts
1 shot through an obstructed window...

My clan at war with another clan...they banned 203 usage on their server.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
1 shot through an obstructed window...

My clan at war with another clan...they banned 203 usage on their server.

No wonder newb tube! Jk
Ive had 20 or so kill streaks on cod4 and codwaw. Gears of war 1&2 Ive had up to 20 kills in a warzone or execution match depending on the number of rounds. Pretty much all I pay is first person shooters.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Always hardcore 8)

May not be impressive in those pics, but I can snipe with the 203 when need be...I'll try to get some pics in the future...

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Well, M16 isn't really a big deal in HC, just in core, though still, shame on you for noob tubes, lol.

HC, I like my gold AK silenced, and it works well in core also with stopping power.

MP5 is awesome, as it is in core.

And for sniping, I usually used the M40, but since I got all gold guns I rock the gold Dragunov.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I had like a 20+ streak going on Battlefield 2:Modern Combat on my old xbox-- the best part was one of my last kills was me hauling down an alley and poppin g a guy with the 120 as he jumped out of a second story window-- my machine gunner lauged his *ss off...I miss that game--

I did find a group playing last week late on the 360-- had some good memories relived, although I am not good at it like I once was-- the conrol scheme is so wierd to me, especially after playing COD:MW and COD:WAW..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.